Manual: Command-line Parameters
The following command-line parameters can be specified when launching OpenMPT:
- /debugCrashHandler: Allow debugging OpenMPT's own crash handler by not installing it globally as an unhandled exception filter but instead install it explicitly only for the main GUI thread using __try blocks. This disables the crash handler for non-GUI threads.
- /fullMemDump: If OpenMPT crashes, it creates a full memory dump instead of just a stack dump.
- /noCrashHandler: OpenMPT will not install its own crash handler and instead have the system default handler display any crash messages.
- /noLogo: Suppresses the OpenMPT logo on startup.
- /noDls: OpenMPT will not load any DLS or SF2 soundfonts during startup.
- /noAssembly: All MMX/SSE/3DNow!-accelerated routines are disabled.
- /noPlugs: OpenMPT will not load any plugins.
- /noSysCheck: Skips the check on startup that verifies that the current system (i.e. processor features and Windows version) is capable of running the current OpenMPT build variant.
- /noWine: Disable all Wine detection and work-arounds for problems when running OpenMPT on Wine. Caution: Specifying /noWine may result in OpenMPT not behaving as intended. Only use when told to do so by the OpenMPT developers.
- /portable: Portable mode is enforced.